It has been nearly 3 months since our wedding, and we are still talking about what a beautiful and perfect experience Allibe and the other staff at Hacienda Tres Rios prepared for us. In addition to having everything picture perfect (from the presentation of food to the lit-up-dance-floor), the ambiance was a perfect mixture of laid back and warm, welcoming and luxurious.
My partner and I come from two different backgrounds: Mexican and Jewish, and when we set out to identify a venue for our wedding we had the additional need of identifying a venue that could accommodate a kosher wedding for about 65 people or so. Though there seemed to be smaller venues that could accommodate a smaller number of people, Hacienda Tres Rios turned out to be the most viable, affordable, and accommodating option.
We felt like we hit the lotto after doing a site visit and seeing the property (which is impressive in and of itself with lots of activity options including laying on a semi-secluded beach) and when we met the Chef. Chef Oscar is a real gem. He came with the experience of having worked at an exclusive hotel in Los Angeles that prepares a weekly kosher brunch, and unlike many in this region of Mexico, he already knew the intricacies of kashrut. He even had kosher wine on site for the wedding that we set aside far in advance of the wedding day!
At destination weddings (and at weddings in general) the food can often be a toss-up in terms of quality, particularly for kosher events. We were relieved and beyond ecstatic with the feedback from our guests (many of whom were NYC foodies) who said that it was the best meal they had ever had at a wedding -- any wedding, kosher or not. Chef Oscar worked with us to prepare a menu that stayed true to the cuisine of the region while adhering to the strictest standards of kashrut.
Allibe, our thoughtful and sweet wedding coordinator from Hacienda Tres Rios, guided us through all aspects of planning our kosher destination wedding, including guidance through the process of choosing credible and affordable local vendors to get all of the details right for the day of our wedding. We had a beautiful chupa complete with music selections of our choosing, wonderful flowers and centerpieces, a traditional Mexican Trio, and a phenomenal photography crew with Rodrigo del Rio Lozano. Allibe was there for every moment of our wedding (including the events before and after our wedding day), making sure that every detail was perfect -- she is truly a consummate professional.
Planning a wedding, let alone a destination wedding, can be a challenging, stressful, and difficult undertaking; thanks to Allibe, Luis, and the staff at Hacienda Tres Rios, our planning process was as stress-free as possible, and our wedding was more than we (and our guests) could have possibly hoped for. We are so grateful for the lifetime of wonderful memories we have, in large part thanks to their efforts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen