A great holiday at a reasonable price in a relatively small and intimate resort. 4 excellent a la carte restaurants plus a versatile and tasty buffet. Terrific made to order premium drinks, really friendly staff, lots of free activities, a beautiful nature park with great walking path through the mangroves and several cenotes to swim snorkel and kayak in. Although they were about 90% full there were always lots of chairs around the pools and beach both in sun and shade. My only complaint was that the food was sometimes only luke warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen