stopped for 7 nights,enjoyed the stay ,Playa Del Carmen is very nice this was are 4th time in this area,we have always enjoyed it ,we normally stay at the riu palace mexico,which is nearer to 5th avenue ,this hotel has a different theme being all by itself you need to take a taxi everywhere ,but if its just sun and fun you are after you will enjoy it ,i thought the grounds and the whole layout was very well kept including the pools,food was good ,staff where nice,for the value it was a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen