Had a good overall experience, we enjoyed our visit very much. Kayaks, snorkeling, and sailing were very gratifying activities. Service is very good, employees are courteous and friendly, especially Trinidad, Samuel, Adrian, and others. Room was fine although towels were not replaced as often as we expected, even though we left them on the floor; so on a couple of occasions we had to call to request for them. WiFi is very low quality and intermittent. Food is actually good for an all-inclusive resort. Price is OK.
We would definitely consider going back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen