My husband, daughter and I stayed at the hotel for 5 days starting August 3rd, 2014.We were impressed by the work ethic of the staff as they were quite pleasant and went to great lengths to take great care of us. The food was good and we appreciated the little 'extras' to make us feel at home. I was however irritated by the attitude of the sales rep who tried to sell time share in the resort. He informed us that we would not be invited back to the hotel again. I wondered he thought he was doing us a favour by allowing us to vacation there as I can clearly remember paying over $5000 in airfare and accommodation. OFFENSE TAKEN SIR!!! Those comments were mean spirited. Top marks to Julieta and Monica at the kids club. They made my daughter's stay memorable with their fun activities and trips. Pity I won't be invited back since there is nowhere else in the world to vacation. LOL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen