We came to this place last june for my 40th bday and i had the best time with my family!The place was very cozy and family oriented. The food was great and friendly staff. The kids and I really love the cenotes ( water sink hole)i think this was the best spot out there!!! The beach was ok! The weight room needs major upgrade pls!!!!!! The front door in our room was hard to close!! If your paying for that prize it should be more detailed. My room is on the first floor towards the beach and every time I walk by the kitchen to the main lobby the kitchen door does not look appealing to me it looks ghetto. I see cracks patches on the exterior wall! Overall we fell in love with this place and eager to return soon. I hope the weight room would look a lot better next time!!! Any paint job, small cracks etc. should be precise and no short cuts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen