My sister and I stayed at HCR July 7-12, and we loved it! Most of the time we felt like we had the whole place to ourselves -- the resort is large and well laid out for privacy. This is not the resort you choose for all-night drunken parties -- I would label this resort quiet luxury. The members of the staff were, without an exception, wonderful -- special needs and assistance requests were handled quickly and always with a smile. The food was amazing, and be sure to find the Mexican restaurant at least once. Italian and Oriental nights a la carte were lovely as well -- entertainment in the restaurants was a lot of fun. The buffet is gorgeous, too, and well-stocked for family members of all ages. Be sure to go on the cenote tour, which is magical. Overall, a lovely experience which I would do again in a heartbeat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen