This was our second stay at Luna and it was just as good as the first. The minute we walked in, we felt like we were home. The condo was immaculate and instructions were very clear. We shopped twice, once at Mega and once at Walmart, the cook in the family preferred Walmart. Everything we needed was at our fingertips. This is a perfect location, right on the beach and minutes from 5th Ave. The doorman was wonderful, always there to let us in and even help with our groceries. Finding a spot on the beach was never a problem and Paco was available for chairs and umbrellas. Although we didn't get anything from Fusion (next door), several people did and the food looked good and service prompt. Housekeeping did a great job. We used the rooftop grill without any problems. There were no noise issues. Most relaxing vacation ever and we can't way to go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 luxury condos ideally located on the beach in the charming and bustling village of Playa del Carmen. Walk to everything from your vacation home by the sea. You'll make this vacation again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Luna Encantada Vacation Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen