just wanted to make a quick review of a dive trip we made to Playa. Stayed at the Luna Encantada and was very satisfied with the facilities and staff. We stayed in one of the 2 br units. good size and the balcony had a great view (the only thing missing was the hot tub!) of the ocean. The staff was very accommodating from the security guards to the management. In fact, I realized on the trip back to the airport that i had lost my driver's license. I contacted the resort upon my return to the states. Jose the resort manager found the I.D. but it was going to cost a fortune to send it back. i thought about having him destroy it since i could get another here for $20 but he got back with me and offered to send it with some friends who were traveling to the U.S. to mail it from the U.S. Long story short, I.D. safe and sound. I appreciate Jose for exceeding expectations. I would recommend the condos for anyone traveling to P.d.C. it's practically on the main street but far enough away from the discos to be quiet. good locale. good people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 luxury condos ideally located on the beach in the charming and bustling village of Playa del Carmen. Walk to everything from your vacation home by the sea. You'll make this vacation again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Encantada Vacation Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen