We have stayed countless times at Luna Encantada in different condos & they are all unique. (C3, B3, C1, E1, E3, B2, G3) We have enjoyed many stays in E3 which is a 3 bedroom with a rooftop with loungers, hammocks and sitting area. Amazing views from there. We used the charcoal grill many nights. Our kids love the infinity pool, and going back & forth to the ocean. It's a wonderful perk to have private loungers on the beach (no chair wars) & service from Fusion next door if you want a drink however being a big group we just pack snacks (bought at Walmart) & throw them in a cooler and eat/drink on the beach. Great housekeeping, spacious condos & everything at your finger tips! Playa Beach Getaways & Tonya Sarina are #1 to work with, and have always provided us with an amazing vacation at Luna. Once you stay at Luna you'll never go back to a busy resort!! PS make sure you take a day trip to Xel Ha waterpark. Great prices, all inclusive food & drink!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 luxury condos ideally located on the beach in the charming and bustling village of Playa del Carmen. Walk to everything from your vacation home by the sea. You'll make this vacation again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Encantada Vacation Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen