This condo was absolutely amazing. It was beautiful, HUGE, nicely decorated, and quiet. I believe we were in Unit 6, which is an awesome loft style condo with 2 king size beds, a huge bathtub, 2 full bathrooms, a full kitchen, a nice living room, etc. We had some trouble locating the place because we arrived after dark, but happened to stumble upon it. These condos are literally right off of Quinta Avenida and are gated. You receive the code upon checking in, so you feel safe. The website also said there was parking included, but this means on the street. We had to park on the street a couple blocks away. We left our car there and nobody bothered it during our stay. We also walked to the Mega Grocery Store pretty regularly. These condos are an easy walk to stores, shopping, restaurants, the beach, etc. The only issue we had while staying here were a few ants that were attracted to the water in the sinks, but it wasn't a big deal at all. I would DEFINITELY suggest these condos to anybody wanting to stay in Playa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Palms features our high-end, luxury collection of private homes for rent.The Royal Palms is a boutique collection of 10 private condo homes, each offering a vast and unique array of amenities and serviced by Playa del Carmen's leading vacation condo rental company, BRIC Vacation Rentals. The Royal Palms offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes, available for weekly and daily rentals with the benefits of hotel like service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Palms Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Condominiums Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Palms Condominiums Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen