“Amazing beach condo”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Medellin, Colombia
“Amazing beach condo”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

The place is just beautiful, I didn't even want to go out when staying there! The pool is amazing and the hot tub is just perfect for the night time. The location is really good and it's really close to the beach and some stores. People treat us very well, especially Fernando who gave us an excellent attention. I'd definitely visit again!

12 Feb 2018
Muchpisimas gracias por tu visita Leonardo!!! Espero que tu y tu familia la hayan pasado increíble!
Carlos C
“Excellent location, great condo”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo is very close to the beach and to the Quinta Avenida, where the acction is. I would strongly recommend this condo and this appartment in particular. Excellent service from the company who manage all the rentals. Will be there next year!

8 Sep 2017
Dear Carlos

Thank you for choosing Happy Address as your Number #1 option. We hope you've enjoyed your staying. Looking forward to receive you again soon.

Best regards!
lesterpla...
Milton, Canada
“A wonderful rental experience, with every detail seen to flawlessly by Happy Address.”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

The Lunada condo building is the cleanest condo complex I have stayed at in my 6 vacations to Playa. The HappyAddress rental agency that rented me condo 307 provided me with unsurpassed service ! Their representative was there to meet us on arrival, everything in our condo (wifi, fridge,TV, AC, etc.) worked perfectly! The cleaning service provided by HappyAddress was the best !

27 Mar 2017
Thank you very much for your review, it is a plesaure , i hope to see you soon.
Liveadrea...
Mexico City, Mexico
“Excellent place for family vacation: close to everything”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I rented the apartment because we were on vacation with my sister, her husband, my boyfriend and our parents.
It was an EXCELLENT replacement of having to rent 3 hotel rooms. We saved a lot of money by eating breakfast and some dinners at home. We even used the grill at the roof top. The washer and dryer were great for comfort!

I wish the place would have a little bit more shampoo+conditioner and a hammock on the balcony. That's just me to make it perfect PLUS :) As it is it was perfect :).

20 Feb 2017
Hello!

I´m glad you had a good stay with us and we do really appreciate your comments we will waiting for you with extra shampo for sure!

Greetings!

Israel Enriquez Exclusive Concierge
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing