“Great food, drink & atmosphere!”
Review of Manne's Biergarten

Manne's Biergarten
Ranked #49 of 1,426 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$0 - US$28
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This was a second stop on a pub crawl organized by Playa.info peeps in February and we had a great time! The margaritas are POTENT and delicious, but the food is why you come here! We shared the Friday special, which was pork roast, potatoes, and sauerkraut...and I'm still thinking about it! Soooo tasty and filling...and cheap. We did have to wait a bit, but it was fairly busy and it was so worth it. We we also treated to some of Manne's tequila and I don't remember much after that, haha. Honestly, we had a great time here and it is definitely on our must visit list for the next trip.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I go to Playa every year for 3 months. Going to Mannes once a week is a must. Everything on the menu is 1st. class and in large amounts. Manne and his wife are some of the nicest owners I have ever met. Another big plus is a server named Lina. The service and wonderful sense of humour that she displays, always leaves me in the mood for a 50% tip, of which I always do. The last time I was there a few weeks ago, it was like being in a Gasthaus atmosphere in Germany somewhere. Laughter, music, atmosphere, etc. Lots of neat memories hanging around. Lots of German spoken by the loyal customer base also, which I use to practice on. Who'd have thought, Germany in Mexico. AUSGEZEICHNET

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We have never had a meal that was nothing but the best. Great guests...great fun ...u must give it a chance. It may not look desirable but put but that thought away in your mind.
An awesome experience u will never forget...even better with more people more fun, Manne & his wife the owners are so personable and wonderful awesome genuine people.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

What is better than authentic sourkraut, red cabbage and pork roast in Playa del Carmen, Mexico? Delicious meal....going back next Sunday for what we have heard is the best prime rib in town. Service was a bit slow, but so worth the wait. Schnitzel was too well done, sourbraten perfecto! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We actually went on a Wednesday so he had his rib special on, it made it difficult because the ribs were turning on the rotisserie right in front of our eyes 1/2 went for the ribs and 1/2 went for the brats and we all lived happily ever after ..and I am sure the beer and the tequila shot helped a little