“Excellent service and knowledgeable staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mexico Blue Dream

Mexico Blue Dream
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Snorkel or dive the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean and inland Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen and Cozumel. Explore the most colorful and interesting dive sites in the Great Mayan Reef Barrier. We have snorkeling and diving packages for every need. We offer a full array of PADI training programs for all levels of divers, from our Bubblemaker (kids 8+), Discover Scuba Diving and Open Water Scuba Diving training courses for beginners to PADI IDC Staff certifications for professionals. Come and join us... for a lifetime experience!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Västerås
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and knowledgeable staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We did both some diving and snorkeling and we can highly recommend this place! The staff were knowledgeable of the different places and the staff was very professional, super nice and friendly.

Visited July 2014
MexicoBlueDream, Front Office Manager at Mexico Blue Dream, responded to this review, 14 November 2014
Thank you very much for you review, hope to see you again soon!

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great friends!! Great people!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Mexico Blue Dream was recommended to my wife and I from some friends of ours who said they knew the owner and that we should check him out. We did and we were not disappointed! Patrice and his staff are excellent. We did two tours (just snorkeling this trip), the whale sharks and the three stop snorkel. The whale sharks are a bit pricey (but that's the way it is...actually a lot in play to make it all happen) but so worth it!!! Wonderful oprotunity to see them up close! Henri was our guide for the three stop snorkel and he was excellent, very friendly, knowledgable, and funny. Saw a bunch of fish, turtles, stingrays, squid, etc... Dos Ojos was incredible, a must in Playa!!! Every spot offers a bit of free diving too. I will recommend their shop to any of my friends visiting

Visited July 2014
MexicoBlueDream, Front Office Manager at Mexico Blue Dream, responded to this review, 12 September 2014
Thank you for the review, we are glad you had a great snorkeling experience, hope to see you again maybe diving!!
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was my third trip with this shop and once again it was an excellent experience. They still keep the groups small and even after so many trips with the same shop they still managed to take me to a totally different set of dive locations than I had seen before.

Enthusiastic, honest, and most important a safety focused operation.

1 Thank Matt T
Thanks for your accurate review we are glad you had a great experience diving with us!
OKC
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“PAD I CERTIFIED”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Great people. Thank you for the instruction. I had a tremendous time. You all were so patient. Thanks...

Visited July 2014
Thanks for your review, we are glad you had a great experience diving with us, hope to see you again soon!
Irving,tx
“This was an exerperience of a Life Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was recommended by my Hotel which said they were the best they were right. I have been certified for many years, but I haven't dived in seven years and I wanted to take a dive of a lifetime and go cave diving.
The shop and instructors worked with me and let me take a refresher coarse then I did two ocean dives with them so my buoyancy could be judged along with my skills. I was allowed a speacial privallage to actually go cave diving. It was a experience of a life time and dives I will never forget.
Everyone in every role and every person was amazing. The skills and patients were unmatched by any Dive Shop I have ever experienced.
If you ever have a chance to take a course or dive with this shop I would advise you not to hesitate. Then you could be like me an have an experience and a dive of a lifetime.
Thanks to Everyone,
Chad

Visited June 2014
Thank you very much for your review, it´s important for us to know your opinion about our service, we are glad you had a great experience with us, hope to see you again soon!