“Tasty Mexican meal !”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

For those who have started exploring the mexican traditional food this is the right place to go.The food is good, service is friendly with kind and wide mexican smilies and also they do great cocktails ( esp. Caipirinia ).

Reviewed 29 December 2013

very nice restaurant with friendly and smart stuff.excellent service,the food was very tasty,great margaritas,not expensive.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We dived into Las delicias as much to dodge the torrential rain as to eat and, by the time we were leaving, we were glad we had.

The welcome was friendly and, although the portions aren't massive, they were big enough for us and delicious too. My beef burritos were hot, tasty and the meat tender and flavoursome. My wife had a fish ceviche which was the best during our time in Mexico.

A couple of beers each and our bill was about £20. A service charge had been included already which I'm never keen on but it was still good enough value.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I rarely give a restaurant a second chance, having visited this restaurant on a previous visit to Playa where it was just awful, but based on the recommendation of a friend who works here now, and telling me that they have hired a new chef and are making an effort to change things we decided to try it. Well we were pleasantly surprised the food was very good, service was great, and by the way the Margaritas were excellent, so much so we stopped in several nights just to have couple of margaritas

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We were doing some day shopping in Playa del Carmen and the guy out front of this restaurate, caught our attention .. He says, "this is not McDonalds or Burger King and definitely not Taco Bell !!" We thought that it was such an attention grabber we gave it a shot. I'm so glad we did .. the food was priced at a modest $10-$15, and it was authentic Mexican food. It's a bar & grill, so we were wearing shorts and t-shirts, and it was very relaxed. The staff was friendly and fun. They took our picture for frames with the restaurant name on it, and our own personal tequila bottles!! Imagine having your pic on a bottle!! We thought both were fun and we purchased them for around $20. I had a sausage fajita, my wife had fish taco's. My buddy had the steak fajita and the chips and dip were out standing .. ask them to let you try the spicy hot sauce! Would absolutely go here again!!