“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2013

To die for tuna tacos! The best food of my entire trip! A bit out of the way, but well worth the trip. My friends ate here 5 times on their vacation!

1  Thank ChicagometroRetro

Reviewed 9 March 2013

We were greeted by the owner when we arrived. service, food and presentation were top notch. My husband had the coconut shrimp and he says they are the best he has ever had. very affordable prices. bathrooms and kitchen were very clean. We will definitely be back.

2  Thank Wannabejuan
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Unless you don't like fish, choose anything on the menu and you may write your own five star review. We were told of this restaurant by vacation friends Tom and Barb and I'm happy they did.

It must be a new restaurant. It would be a haunting thought to think we had missed it before this year. Yes, there is a giant plastic red shrimp in front of the restaurant but that's only meaningful if the camarones tasted like plastic and they don't

There is one dish called 'Don't forget' that is shrimp and slivers of vegetables wrap in bacon then grilled and covered in melted cheese. Try it. you won't forget. I ordered this once and the waiter asked me if I wanted the large shrimp. I said no as the price was a bit higher but now I wonder, as the shrimp I did get were three inches plus.

And half the time we missed out on the pineapple ice cream as they had run out and only replenished once a week. The coconut ice cream was almost as good though. Both were served in bowls made of their respective fruit.

I'm usually not a fish or seafood fan. I live in Wisconsin and fresh seafood is rare or expensive, if it's good. This restaurant is not expensive and the dishes are very inventive and have balanced tastes. The seafood must be fresh, the way it tastes.

Here, I am a seafood fan.

2  Thank lordbear73
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Stayed nearby over Christmas holiday and were lucky to eat here twice. The fish tacos are absolutely fabulous. Had the coconut shrimp and wasn't a fan of the sauce. My son said the coconut shrimp was Texas state fair food. Lots of sweet! I think the shrimp need a spicy sauce. We had good service both nights. We will be back again.

2  Thank TEXANN00
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I have never been dissaponted with anything i have ever asked for been at least 5 times. My favorite is the 'pan de cazon'. Not very touristy at all more for locals who know good sea food.

1  Thank sunshinesdl