Just returned from a 2week holiday 30/9/13-14/10/13 here at the azul fives hotel. ..what can I say this place is amazing. From the minute we got off the plane I must admit the airport is mad and did put me off a bit but after that from getting on the couch to getting to the hotel the rep was great and put us at ease. On the way to the hotel I must be honest when we were on the road to hotel I did think " oh no where am I staying" as the road is bumpy and seems isolated but as soon as we pulled up outside hotel I was AMAZED. The staff from beginning were very courteous and kind and helpful. Check in was very fast and efficient and helpful. The porter then took us to our room which was fab. As it was my 40th birthday I was greeted to bottles of champagne, balloons and glitter all over the bedspread which was a lovely surprise. We did have an issue with the patio door which we reported and was acted on promptly and although it was never really fixed properly after several reports I still felt safe. The hotel grounds are clean and beautiful and the wildlife is great to see too. The maids are in everyday and work so hard and all the staff are very friendly and always smiling. The food is amazing a lot of choice the Asian restaurant and sea olive restaurant was my favourite but all food was served to u hot and presented excellently. All waiters were friendly and seemed glad to serve you. 24hr room service too was great had to wait a little but what do you expect in the early hours. The spa is also fab and staff equally as amazing especially the hydrotherapy pools. The pools were fab the infinity pool was amazing always something going on there in the day. The animation team were amazing too Louis, victor, sadie and marcy were fab so kind and friendly and always smiling. Pool towels were always available from Ricardo the friendly helper. The evening entertainment was great too from salsa band to Michael Jackson impersonator who was great. The sky bar is a great nite time drinking bar the staff are amazing especially Alex and jadira who couldn't do enough for you.
All I can say this place is fab and I'm hoping to return again soon as I had the best holiday ever. I would recommend this place to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 10 minutes from charming Playa del Carmen, Azul Fives Hotel is noted for enormous suites designed for families and friends with up to three bedrooms with rooftop decks. Activities and special experiences foster togetherness for families, couples and groups of friends. The 360-suite hotel offers the renowned Gourmet Inclusive® concept, as well as flexible meal plan options to suit all agendas. Private barbecues highlight family activities, and the Kid’s Club sponsored by Fisher-Price® caters to children. Rooftop Weddings inspire soon-to-be-married couples. The 24-hour room service and full-service concierge ensure memorable vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa Del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Fives By Karisma Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa Del Carmen Mexico/Riviera Maya