“A very nice stay with very kind stuff!”

Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa Del Carmen
Ranked #57 of 217 Hotels in Playa del Carmen
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

After 3 busy weeks travelling around in Mexico & Guatemala , finished we in Azul Fives Hotel. Just a few days to relax and come to ourselfs, because of all the stuff who works all night and day very hard had we a very pleasant stay! The stuff were all very kind and interested in you. Aspecially Victor from the animation was very kind and had a lot of fun with him! He did his job very well, he made my stay much more nicer! Also Manuel from the animation was very funny and had a lot of fun with those guys! You could see that everybody tried so hard to make it for you comfortable!

2  Thank Nina V
Write a ReviewReviews (7,334)

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Azul Fives is beyond beautiful. I am planning on coming back with my family. I love how Fisher Price is a part of Azul, making the resort family friendly and gives plenty of options for the adults to still take advantage of the all inclusive perks. This place, with all it's glamour, would be nothing without the staff. I personally would like to thank and recommend Marina (from the pool bar), Alexander (from Gin Bar), and Jimmy and Daniel (from the restaurants). I would also like to thank staff and security for keeping tabs on my lost phone and delivering it personally to my room. Everything was amazing!!

1  Thank chrisestrada
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Had a amazing trip at Azul Five was there from 8/8 to 8/10 had all inclusive with all my crazy friends the staff was awesome very friendly Manuel the entertainment took care of awesome dude!! Can't wait

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chapo M
Reviewed 14 August 2014

It was our first Visit at Azul Fives it was super for my family of 5 we enjoyed every minute of it, upon our arrival Jazmin was great and patient and so polite can not stop efizising how great of an employee she is. Concierge was terrible they were not able to lend me a computer to get an email out also the way they spoke to customers not so thrilling. But overall I was delighted with the whole facility itself.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank AzucenaBall
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is the first time that I have been able to take my three children on an all inclusive vacation in many years and they had a wonderful time. The staff from start to finish was top of the line professionals and very courteous. My boys were able to participate in all types of activities and are already talking about when they can return. Top notch resort that is extremely family friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jamaria H
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My name is Mayra and I’m a travel consultant who back in March of 2014 visited your hotels on a FAM trip. Because I was in love with your properties so much, I decided to bring my family to your hotel on June 27,2014 for seven nights. Upon my arrival the check in was amazing, we were greeted very warmly and the process was quick.

I was then taken to my room where I was very disappointed because the baby stuff was not set up properly. So I called my personal concierge. He then followed up with me right away and everything was placed in order quickly. I was very happy that this was resolved very quickly.

My biggest issue came when I was at the restaurant Flavors where I was denied a bottle of water to prepare my baby’s formula. I was very upset and disappointed . I would think that in an establishment of this kind they wouldn’t deny a bottle of water especially when traveling with an infant.

I have to say that besides those inconveniences that I had, my family and I had a great time. The kids club is great and the teen club is excellent. The pool butlers are excellent. The hotel is kept up very nicely. The pool is clean and refreshing. The food is to die for.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank joshandmimi
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We had an absolute blast at Azul Fives. By far the best food at any all-inclusive I have been to and I have been to a lot!! Great service! Rooms were Amazing two jacuzzis one rooftop and one in room! Great beach as well!

3  Thank Proman360
Mahekal Beach Resort
Mahekal Beach Resort
#32 of 217 in Playa del Carmen
THE FIVES HOTEL & LUXURY RESIDENCES
THE FIVES HOTEL & LUXURY RESIDEN...
#117 of 217 in Playa del Carmen
Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya
Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya
#4 of 28 in Puerto Morelos
Petit Lafitte
Petit Lafitte
#6 of 217 in Playa del Carmen
Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda
Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Es...
#33 of 217 in Playa del Carmen

Been to Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa Del Carmen? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa Del Carmen

Address: Predio El Limonar Fraccion 2 | Xcalacoco, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#26 Green Hotel in Playa del Carmen
#30 Family Hotel in Playa del Carmen
#31 Top resorts Hotel in Playa del Carmen
#39 Luxury Hotel in Playa del Carmen
#40 Spa Hotel in Playa del Carmen
#42 On the Beach Hotel in Playa del Carmen
#79 Romantic Hotel in Playa del Carmen
Price Range: £145 - £859 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa Del Carmen 4.5*
Located just 10 minutes from charming Playa del Carmen, Azul Fives Hotel is noted for enormous suites designed for families and friends with up to three bedrooms with rooftop decks. Activities and special experiences foster togetherness for families, couples and groups of friends. The 360-suite hotel offers the renowned Gourmet Inclusive® concept, as well as flexible meal plan options to suit all agendas. Private barbecues highlight family activities, and the Kid’s Club sponsored by Fisher-Price® caters to children. Rooftop Weddings inspire soon-to-be-married couples. The 24-hour room service and full-service concierge ensure memorable vacations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa Del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Azul Fives By Karisma Hotel Playa Del Carmen