Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

nmr123
“Stay away. $360 missing from my apartment.”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

The worst customer care ever. Stay away. I had to report to the Police a possible robbery (images attached) after the cleaning of the apartment. The fact is that after the cleaning was done by the houskeeping staff, $360 dollars disappeard from our belongings + credit cards. So we reported it to the police and also to Michelina, the owner, but she did not help at all, blaming us for not keeping the money in the safe and did not even investigate it or offered any help. Her son Silvio was very rude to us and kicked us out of their apartment.

Apart from that, the apartment is full of ants, no A/C in the leaving room (it's really hot even at night), no TV and we found a cockroach in the bathroom. Very loud building works next to the apartment which makes it very noisy since very early in the morning. Rough area, 20 minutes walk from 5th Av.

I come very often to Playa del Carmen and it is the worst place for customer service if you have a problem. They just don't care. They are friendly until you pay. Good luck.

Visit was for: Placer
Travelling group: En pareja
Management Response
17 Dec 2017
It would not be worth commenting on such a review, because it is defamatory, but it is a duty to do it for the other guests who will come.
All our apartments have a safe, and it makes us very sorry that you have not used this opportunity.
We always notify the customer one day before cleaning.
So we did it with you, unfortunately you were out of Playa del Carmen and anyway you gave us permission to enter the apartment.
Our cleaning staff has been working for us for many years and nothing like this has ever happened.
In the apartments, customers leave everything and more!
We tried to understand what had happened and it made us think, that you were out of the apartment several days and you excluded the option that the theft had happened in another place.
You have omitted to say that you have threatened us with bad publicity, if we had not given the names of our maids, to denounce them or if the money had not been found.
I preferred to give my name so as not to involve my maids to whom I am attached.
Without thinking too much you filed a complaint.
It is in your right! But of course there is your word against mine!
Not knowing how to mistreat our image, you have also thought about raging on other really incredible things!
However, I only hope, that those who will read these lines of mine, will make good use, reading here and there of Casa Felicidad ... and only they will be the real judges!
And I hope to receive many guests in particular in this apartment, to be able to cancel this bad experience and continue to give an excellent service, as we have always given for 6 years now.
thanks Michelina Casa Felicidad

Travellers are raving about these Playa del Carmen hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing