My husband won a company incentive trip to this resort. It was stunning. The grounds and pool area were meticulous, the rooms are nice, everything was immaculate, the food was wonderful. We were overwhelmed with the service; we were almost embarrassed with the amount of pampering we received. We were there in May and were surprised that it wasn't more crowded. The family pool area had more than enough lounge chairs and even the beach cabanas weren't all occupied. My favorite part was the Zen area, near the spa. It is a gorgeous, tranquil area that we shared with only one other couple as we basked in the sun one afternoon. It is surrounded by lush, green, gardens that were absolutely beautiful. This area better suited us since we weren't interested in the pool-bar, party type atmosphere. The spa was like none I've ever experienced. We will definitely return to this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2008, the luxurious All Inclusive Luxury Resort Grand Velas Riviera Maya is one of the newest resorts to distinguish Riviera Maya as a premier vacation destination. The uniquely Mexican world-class hospitality we provide is "Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare", and we are proud to be the only family-friendly All Inclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean to have been rated Five Diamonds by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Velas Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Velas All Suites And Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Velas Hotel Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya Mexico - Playa Del Carmen