We stayed July 21-28th and the resort is very nice. A storm arrived on the 25th and unfortunately damaged the restaurant Azul by the pool and shut it down for repairs. Apparently there is a strange flu like virus going around. On day 3 wife came down with flu like virus and I came down with bacterial ear infections. Resort and employees are fabulous and do what they can to make your trip very nice. We had to call in a doctor who came onsite, noticed the doctor was at the resort the next day for others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya is one of the newest resorts to distinguish Riviera Maya as a premier vacation destination. The uniquely Mexican world-class hospitality we provide is "Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare", and we are proud to be the only family-friendly All Inclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean to have been rated Five Diamonds by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Velas Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Velas All Suites And Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Hotel Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya Mexico - Playa Del Carmen