My family and I decided to travel to Banyan Tree Mayakoba after reading the comments we found in Trip Advisor. We wanted to know that singular place about everyone says beautiful things of and above all, verify that the service there is unbeatable.
I think all the comments I read have been unfair. People there are unrivalled. Every comment you do turns in a mission for them and they pay attention to you every moment. From the moment you arrive and the car door is open, they receive you with a big smile and they know who you are.
The Resort Host offered us a refreshing drink, showed us the lobby and explained to us all the thing we could do during our stay. Thanks a lot Yunita to take care of us with your nice smile and excellent good humor.
We enjoyed a lot the beach, the sun, the swimming pool and all the amenities.
Really is a very recommendable experience. Mi only suggestion is having a familiar environment in the restaurants, we were not able to enjoy the dinners because they did not accept children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba is a site of almost mythical beauty. It flawlessly blends elegance and nature, taking the Caribbean lifestyle to an unprecedented new height. A breathtaking getaway for relaxation, rejuvenation, romance and world-class dining, it is also the region's most sustainable five-star resort. With its revitalized culinary concepts, Thai-inspired therapies at the Banyan Tree Spa, 14 event-venues and the Greg Norman signature 18- hole El Camaleon golf course, home to the PGA Tour Mayakoba Classic, the resort raises the bar for premium leisure options and event planning. Perfect for private getaways, family trips and group events, the Banyan Tree Mayakoba offers 118 villas, ranging from romantic Bliss and Serenity Pool Villas to Family Residences and Ocean Front Villas. All include outdoor areas with private pools and terraces. Inspired by the interior courtyards of houses in the Far East, each villa is discreetly built to blend with the landscape, integrating the interiors and their idyllic surroundings. East meets West in every subtle detail, from the fragrance of flowers encircling your villa, to the softness of a kimono, fine linens and essential oils on your skin. Here, even world-weary guests discover the eloquence of tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen