“You are in Good Hands”
Review of Pluto Dive

Pluto Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving in the beautiful Caribbean and amazing Caves of the Riviera Maya.
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Spent a month in Playa this Chirstmas season and did 24 dives with the folks at Pluto dive. This is an Organized Safety First Dive shop.
The diving was always in small groups, Many of the dives were boat dives and Felipe the boat Captain was always there to pick us up. The helper on the boat looked after all our needs and made sure the gear was ready to go for the next dive. Thanks.
I did 2 dives in Cozumel diving with a large group. 9 divers to 1 DM., while there were no problems it makes one realize how nice it is to dive with a shop like Pluto Dive.
Thanks again to Barbara, Alberto, Danela, and Dario

There are newer reviews for Pluto Dive

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I was in Playa del Carmen few weeks ago and planned 1 day of ocean dives and 1 day of cenotes with Pluto Dive. Unfortunately, the ocean was too choppy so we switched to 2 days in the cenote. It was a fantastic experience and I am so glad I did it with Pluto Dive.

Barbara - the shop owner - was very nice and professional. My guide to the cenotes was Andrea, and he was incredibly knowledgeable: given that it was my first time in a cavern, I needed some extra-help during the dive, and Andrea was great, patience, and overall amazing.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

My wife and I have been diving for 20 years but not much over the past 5. We finally got our two kids 16 / 17 certified but wanted them to do the check out dives while on vacation in Playa Del Carmen. I found Barbara and Pluto dive through a lengthy and detailed search. She does a GREAT job replying to emails and answering questions. My family was patting me on the back all week. Barbara was great, very experienced, polite and patient. My kids were prepared and worked very well with Barbara and earned their cert's. My wife and I being rusty followed behind during the check outs and after all was done we went on a couple open water dives with Barbara that were fantastic. Next time we plan on hitting the cenotes. It was a great experience as a family and a real comfort to have Barbara with us. Her shop is in a great location on the main drag. She drove us 3 blocks to the ocean in her pride and joy where her boat and crew were waiting for us every morning. The boat only takes 5 divers so you aren't stuck with a huge group or waiting in the water to get picked up. Her equipment was great and she had all we needed. The entire experience was convenient, comfortable, and stress free, couldn't ask for more. After each dive we were able to walk to some great restaurants directly on her street. I really couldn't have done better, or had a better experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

For the first visit to Playa del Carmen and the first dive the Cenotes we chose Pluto Dive. After making two dives in the ocean and two in the cenotes, the choice proved to be the best one. The staff proved to be absolutely prepared and available for our every need making the dive a fantastic experience.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

This was the third time I visited Playa del Carmen and Pluto Dive. During our stay we have made several dives with Pluto Dive. A few ocean dives but most of the time we were diving the cenotes. They are really beautiful and very recommendable for everyone who wants to see something special.
The dives are organized with small groups and before each dive the staff gives an extensive briefing. This made our dives calm and relaxed. The staff and guides are always open for comments and questions and they will do everything to help you. As mentioned before, especially diving in the Cenotes is very beautiful. Our guide Dario was pleasant, easy going and very competent. He also had some spare lights you may use in case you did not bring your diving light from home. Best of all... you don't need any special licenses to do these dives. An open water certificate will do!

We again did have a lot of dive fun during our holiday and we recommend Pluto Dive as a thrust worthy diving school.