“Bellissimo Dive Shop”
Review of Pluto Dive

Pluto Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving in the beautiful Caribbean and amazing Caves of the Riviera Maya.
Vancouver
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Bellissimo Dive Shop”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had the need for more Blue Water Scuba diving so I took a friend and went back to my favorite dive shop in Playa Del Carmen Pluto Dive. My friend is a relatively new diver. I was reminded of how good Barbara is when she remained calm and patient as my friend tried to sort himself out as a diver. Barbara was very supportive, and professional This allowed my friend to relax and enjoy the diving quicker. The whole crew at Pluto Dive, from Barbara, and Alberto, to the boat crew these folks are a lot of fun to be around. They really enjoy their jobs. As always they keep you safe and find interesting critters to observe.

Thanks again Barbara and Alberto I am looking forward to diving with you again in December

• Polish first
Surrey, Canada
“Diving with Barbara”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Can't say enough about Pluto Dive and Barbara. Diving with Pluto Dive at Playa del Carmen was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Sea turtles, incredible variety of fish, eels and on and on. Barbara and her crew were fantastic. Very professional and attentive. I am a relatively new diver and Barbara helped me to gain confidence and make sure I was always safe. Avoid crowded huge boats and get a much more enjoyable and personal experience with Barbara and Pluto Dive.
Thanks,
John Byron

Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The club is very organised, all was perfectly on time, no useless time wasting.
The equipment is in a very good condition.
And the most important Barbara is so nice and professional!
You won't regret diving with Pluto Dive, they are great!

1 Thank mikevil
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Class Dive Operation”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have been diving with Pluto for several years now and keep going back. I have done ocean and cenote dives with them. They are very professional as well as friendly, and we always feel safe with them. I have taken my mother there, as well as my children, and my oldest grandchild. I have also sent many friends. Every one of them had a great time. If you want to dive with a first class operation in Playa, these are the people to go with.

1 Thank Doug C
Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Advance open water upgrade”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

After years of thinking about it I decided to upgrade to the Advanced cert. Chose Pluto Dive because of all the previous positive endorsements. Barbara assigned Paulo Macarico as the instructor. I got VIP, one on one treatment. Paulo is a great instructor - knowledgeable and patient - who turned into a good friend and a safe and reliable after cert dive partner. I'll be back next year possibly for the Rescue diver course.

Visited March 2014