“Affordable, Friendly FUN”

Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Affordable, Friendly FUN”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were lucky enough to find Edy through the fishing Co-op he works with. Vivian set the trip up for myself, my 18 year old daughter and her two 18 year old friends while we were on vacation in Playa del Carmen. We did a 4 hour trip that left at 7 AM and landed two nice Sailfish. Edy, Adrian and Daniel were friendly, courteous and entertaining. This was the first time any of the four of us had ever caught anything Deep Sea Fishing.

Visited June 2014

Calgary
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great fishing and the price is right”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Booked a 4 hr fishing trip with Edy and I have only good things to say. Edy and his crew were friendly and had waters, beers, and juices cold and ready for us.

We caught a massive Barracuda (about 40 lbs) and another one about 20 lbs. Also had a marlin going for a while but the bugger spit the hook.

Edy set us up with a little beach cafe where they made us fresh ceviche and grilled 'Cuda, which was actually really delicious.

All in all I'd recommend going with him.

Visited May 2014
Palm City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day of fishing with Captain Edy!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife and I were lucky to be able to book a 4 hour trip with Captain Edy Pena on short notice on May 7, 2014. The boat was clean and well maintained, the equipment was top notch and the bait was fresh and plentiful. Plenty of water, soda and beer on hand. Captain Edy is a real professional fisherman and his mate, Adrian, was very pleasant and hard-working. They did all they could to insure a safe and productive trip at a very reasonable price. My wife caught a 16 pound barracuda which we were able to bring back to the beach and Captain Edy had it cleaned, fileted, and served to us for lunch on the beach at a little outdoor restaurant. What a great way to end a great morning of fishing. We highly recommend Captain Edy!

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LET'S GO FISHING CAPTN EDY!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Captain Edy was a pleasure to fish with. My friends and I had a great time fishing with him, then the shore lunch afterwards was excellent....the best ceviche I have ever had!

*hot tip*~ Capt. Edy loves beef jerky.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Offthehook_VI
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Best Captain in Playa!!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Went on a 6 hour fishing trip with my 14 y/o son and Captain Eddy Pena on April 21, 2014. He is such a solid, legit guy, I HIGHLY recommend him. Reasonable prices. $300 for 6 hours. The morning we went was right after some big fishing rodeo & party the day/night before. When we showed up several of the tourists were looking for their captains who were no-shows from the big party the night before. Eddy was trying to assist them, call their captian's and do whatever he could to help out these Unhappy customers.
We got underway on time in his nice, clean, reliable boat. We felt extremely safe and in good hands the entire time.
Plenty of water, beers, soda. He could not have been more attentive, nice, professional and Festive. My 14 y/o caught a big barracuta, we caught Several smaller fish, triple-tail, grouper, etc.
The beach front rest cooked the fish and had a fun lunch with Eddy.

I called him 2 days later wanting a non-touristy snorkling trip for my whole family. He had a charter and was busy but he hooked us up with a reliable fishing buddy and we had a great excursion. He met must at the beach and introduced us to his buddy and made sure we were comfortable and good to go.

Captain Eddy is the Real Deal and strongly recommend him to anyone who wants to go fishing in playa.

Visited April 2014