“Surprise Dinner!”

The Dining Experience Playa Del Carmen
Ranked #1 of 1,454 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: We theme our experiences around the country it's situated in and lead you on a gastronomic journey showcasing the best flavors of the area, whilst passionate guides promote social interaction, entertainment and FUN!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was taken here as a suprise, and a suprise it was. The dinner started with us all making cocktails for each other, what restaurant does that? We then made a salsa together, had a drinking Mayan ceremony, ate loads of tasty food from different parts of Mexico, and drank, chatted and laughed constantly all night.

I’ve never been to a restaurant where I hugged everyone on the way out, but I did do that here.
This place deserves 6 stars!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to have a truly unique dining experience and taste the real flavors of Mexican food while learning about its ingredients, enjoying excellent cocktails and having also a fun time you must come here. I know that they also have a place in Tolum that is very popular but since I was staying in Playa del Carmen decided to come here and it was amazing!!!! Highly recommend it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the best night at The Dining Experience. I’ve never made a cocktail before so that was a first for me, and it wasn’t even for me it was for my neighbor (poor neighbor)

They catered well for my food allergies and for everyone else’s on the table, and spent the whole evening making sure each person was enjoying themselves.

I met people from all over, and enjoyed all the activities they do (I won’t spoil it and say)

Cracking night, each meal after that seemed boring

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They had me at lion fish ceviche!
The rest was awesome but that dish will stay in my heart forever. Love this place, would for sure go back if I came back to playa."

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the dining experience! We went to the restaurant they had in playa, it was inside a luxury hotel, and it was great! our host was energetic and fun, and the food was delicious and authentic. Lots of other guests from around the world, one big table, it really was one of the highlights of our trip!