“Mexican Riveria trip”

In Fashion Hotel Boutique
Ranked #126 of 211 Hotels in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Great modern Hotel, very helpful staff, room was very updated like the hotel overall. located in the middle of everything, can walk to all attractions, close to Clubs, bars, beach and restraunts, very nice hotel at a very affordable price, great pool especially the one on the rooftop over seeing the entire city.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank palmvistaproperties
There are newer reviews for In Fashion Hotel Boutique

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This hotel is modern, sleek, hip, reasonably priced and in a great location. What more can you ask for... The staff are friendly and very helpful! I've stayed at In Fashion 3 times and each time I had great experience. However I didn't stay at this hotel this year because they didn't have enough rooms available for my group but, I did visit the hotel because other friends were staying there. I happen to lose my iPhone on the 2nd day of my 8 day stay (which sucks). I wasn't sure where I lost my phone but I check with the staff at In Fashion the day before my vacation was over and they had found my phone and happily returned it to me! Thanks to the hotel staff, It's very refreshing to know there are still good honest people out there! I'll be back here next year!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank djpeacE
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed here for two nights but then went to cancun. I guess when in Mexico I either like to be right on the beach a few steps from the sand roughing it..or at a great all inclusive hotel. It all depends on preference. I was really excited to go here but then discovered it was not as good as hoped. But its great if you are a traveler for several weeks. If you are going to Cancun for a week then get a great hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terra M
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The hotel is well maintain, trendy, in a great location, and is reasonably priced. The team at reception was quite friendly and helpful. They provided great recommendations for attractions, activities and restaurants.

The layout of my room was fantastic and it came with a nice spacious balcony. In general, the room was well maintained and cleaned daily. If you are not into the night life, ask for a room in the back of the hotel.

The hotel is located in the heart of the night life zone and just 2 blocks from the beach. Perfect for day and night fun. Around the hotel, there are plenty of restaurants offering a wide selection of food and at various price points.

I came to playa to dive in the ocean and cenotes. I dove with Phocea Mexico, which was a block and half away from the hotel. However, there are plenty of dive shops to choose from that are also close to the hotel.

I like the location, I felt I was in the center of all of the action and I would definitely stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We loved our stay at In Fashion. The staff was friendly, specially Pedro. He was really nice and attentive. Pedro was our go to person throughout the stay. The rooms were really nice as well. Modern decor, very clean, spacious and the bed was really comfortable. I am not giving them 5 out of 5 because nowhere on the website does it state that there is not parking on the street of the hotel or the Avenue which are perpendicular. Therefore you must street park and if you drive back during nightlife hours it might be 30 minutes until you find a spot. Also, their pool only waste deep, it was like a child's pool in an adult only hotel. Go figure. But overall, great stay, great staff, clean and comfortable room. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The Hotel is just in the 5th Avenue, a must in Playa del Carmen. You can go walking to almost any restaurant or bar. Is in the 12th street so is perfect because is just in the middle of all the action.
there are several beach clubs near the hotel, also in a walking distance which are very comfortable and also with great service, such as Mamitas, and Zenzi.
About the staff they can give all the information needed and more! they are very used to turism so they know very well how to treat them.
If you like to go to clubs, Cocobongo is a must... a show you will not forget, and is just in front the hotel. At night is can be a little noisy because the 5th avenuae but you can sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We arrived late after a long trip and were welcomed by the smiling and friendly Pedro at the front desk. When we had questions or requests, everyone went out of their way to help us. The doorman, Milton, even walked us to an atm to make sure we were safe. Keshi at the concierge desk gave some great advice about what to do. He has tried all of the tours and gives honest advice as to what is worth your time and money. Based on our great experience, we are more than happy to recommend In Fashion hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends