“WONDERFUL from start to finish!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa del Carmen
Hacienda del Secreto
Mansfield, Texas, United States
“WONDERFUL from start to finish!!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This experience was better than I could have ever imagined. The property, the house, the food and the staff were the best I have ever experienced. Every little detail has been thought of. I felt totally safe and pampered the entire time I was there. Even the weather was perfect.The excursions (which the staff recommended) were also fabulous. It was awesome that they set everything up for you. All that was expected of you for the week was to RELAX and ENJOY your stay. Can''t wait to go back. Sue (Mansfield, Tx.)`

Room Tip: Casa Can-Teena has a beautiful view and is right on the beach. It was perfect.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sue D

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Suva, Fiji
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My experience at Hacienda del Secreto was like being awake in a beautiful dream! The staff was so attentive, luxurious villa, the facilities superb, every meal delicious and the location perfect! I had heard hollywood filmed here and I'm not surprised. I took two excursions during my stay and one they picked me up from the beach on a jet ski!! I have traveled the world, Greek Isles, Italy, Brazil, Hawaii, Ireland... and my experience at Hacienda del Secreto rewrites the definition of luxury! Make this dream your experience!

1 Thank singlemermaidinblue
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Every house on ths property is absolutely beautiful and has a private pool! There is a view of the turquoise water from almost every room. You may see a couple people walk by occassionaly, but it is basically a private/secluded white sand beach. August is supposed to be low season, but we had great weather the whole week... it only rained one day! The staff is very accomodating and friendly, and brought every meal to our private patio. We did the meal plan and it was more food than we could eat, but was a great deal because we ate steak, lobster, and fresh seafood every night for a relatively low price. The breakfast was delicious, I recommend the "Basket del Secreto"! Whether you are looking for a family vacation, a couples trip, or just a place to go with a group of friends you can't go wrong with this place. I have been 4 times and hope to go back again soon! My husband and I have lived in Hawaii and traveled all over the world and this is still one of our favorite spots, truely a hidden gem!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Abbie M
Sonoma, California, United States
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I loved this place. My friend and I stayed at ( oh darn I don't remember the name of either villa) But in both villas the views were great, the villas comfortable, and it was so relaxing to sit on the beach or near the pool. I mean have you ever heard of a villa on the beach having it's own pool. To me that's pure luxury. And then on top of that a good looking waiter brings our food 3 xs a day, and an afternoon snack in the late afternoon. You know about that time when you're starting to get testy because your hungry. It was perfection. And I loved it.

Porter, Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This place is amazing. The houses are beautiful, the views are beautiful, and the service is exceptional. Very relaxing, yet plenty to do if you want. No crowds and the beach is perfect. Water is crystal clear. The food was excellent and the staff was also. Had Steak and Lobster or Shrimp and Lobster every night and great eggs benedict for breakfast. The attention to detail is amazing. Once you have been spoiled like this, no other place will measure up.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank DWM0120
La Quinta, California
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We have been in the habit of renting a oceanfront villa in HI. This is so much better. The beach is white sand and walkable for miles. The in house restaurant is amazing. You pick menu choices the day before and they serve three meals including Prime NY Steak and fresh local seafood. Daily maid service and margaritas and salsa each afternoon complete the package. Best of all a caring staff to cater to your every whim. Include the on premise van for rent on a daily basis and you can see why we are switching from HI to the "secret beach"

USA
Reviewed 28 April 2013

If you want to escape the crowds of Cancun or Playa and have a very nice house with maid service, security, beautiful grounds and beach, I would strongly recommend this. Mauricio is in charge and his attention to detail is wonderful. If you want to eat in your house or on the beach or in the main palapa, the food is excellent and the service fantastic. We booked this through Turquoise Reef group and Scott Davis bent over backwards to make sure we had a great trip and we did!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple