Club Yebo
US$229
US$587
  • Breakfast included
BlueBay Grand Esmeralda(Playa del Carmen)
US$320
US$310
US$320
US$301
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$423
US$286
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
US$401
US$344
Agoda.com
US$806
  • Breakfast included
Grand Velas Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
US$1,434
US$940
Bookit.com
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$564
US$415
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
US$211
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplaya palmsbeach chairssmall kitchenettecoffee makerwater dispensertable chairsperfect locationair conditionflights of stairsroom was clean and comfortablesister hoteldouble bedprivate balconyfull kitchennice pooloutdoor showerfifth avenue
Reviewed 13 April 2013

The room was very clean. The location was great and the price was excellent!
Pool was small but since we were the only people using it, who cares!!
Very quiet.
The people that checked us in (2 times) were great.
Best restaraunt right next door, cheapest beers in Playa. Not sure of the name.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights and enjoyed it greatly! We stayed in a top floor room overlooking the courtyard. It felt like we were in a treehouse. There was a huge patio with a table and chairs where we would eat our breakfast each morning. The room had a very comfortable king size bed, plenty of room for storing clothes and a nice little kitchenette. We liked that it was only a block from the beach. The pool was very refreshing, and the staff were very helpful with anything we needed. Would stay here again in an instant!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeweljem
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We chose this hotel based on it being located centrally and close to both 5th Ave. and the beach, but not directly on either. What a pleasant surprise - easy check-in, friendly staff, clean and comfortable room and a nice pool area. The great price was a bonus, and we were sorry to leave after only 2 nights (it was at the end of our 7 weeks touring Central America). We met other friendly travellers and everyone chatted. Tons of restaurants/bars nearby, but didn't hear any noise at night. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor beside the pool. Normally I would be very leery of either, but it was absolutely quiet for sleeping, and sociable during the day with our great, friendly neighbors.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FrootLoop60
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Having stayed in lux resorts to comfy B&B's to tent camping I was intrigued by a "Palapa" room and read the reviews about this hotel. I was leery of unfamiliar insects and reptiles having easy access however I was put immediately at ease when we checked in. First, the check-in process couldn't have been easier or more pleasant. Entering the room we found basic ammenities, four walls and a regular ceiling and air conditioning and were quite pleased.
A new pillow-top queen mattress (no annoying bedspread just a nice bright white duvet over a light blanket), crisp sheeting, a basic desk with mirror, a bedside table both sides, cable TV and a picture of Frieda Rivera for decoration. A huge water dispenser was also useful for bottle refilling. The bathroom had a coujple of shelves, clothes rod and hangers, an optional safe and small fridge. Perfect-we hadn't expected that. The shower area was large,water- hot and a strong flow. They have Tommy Bahama beach chairs (comfortable and light) and a Playmate cooler to take to the beach, a couple minutes pleasant walking. The hotel is in a very nice area close to the beach and 5th Ave. It has a beautiful jungle-y garden setting with a nice pool, loungers, and common area. Noise was not a problem and the hotel is set-back enough that it offers a very private setting. I was up extremely early one morning and stepped out to breathe the fresh air only to find a "night watchman" smiling at me. Comforting and seemingly incongruous in this area though. The roof top offering some chairs ,tables and a grill was a nice place to relax with a drink as dusk settled. It did seem to be in the process of updating.
The two employees we dealt with were extremely pleasant and accomodating. Very professional.
Yes, I plan to be here again. Hint: do not lose your safe key-they do not have a spare and will charge accordingly for lock replacement.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cormac55
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Stayed in a Deluxe Studio, 2 weeks, end of Jan - early Feb. Club Yebo ticks off all of my likes: Clean, friendly, convenient, well-equipped, safe. I also like a smaller property, a private patio / balcony, and kitchenette (yes there is a coffee maker). Since I do check in with my business, I also appreciate free wifi while relaxing on my balcony.

I've stayed at Club Yebo 5 (6?) times because they consistently exceed my needs, and everyone I have ever encountered there is so friendly and helpful. They think of things that I didn't even realize I needed :) Like a portable beach chair, a cooler, more towels than I could ever use, and gallons of drinking water in my room. Every time I go, there's something new or improved. What a great team and management - I can't say enough good things about them!

They have a variety of room types: On previous trips, I've stayed in 3 different studio deluxe rooms, the 2 BR apt, and a 1 BR apt. Recently, they've added a few new rooms in the courtyard, so there's even more of Club Yebo to love.

The location is great right in the center of town but on a lovely block of 1st Ave. Walk to the bus, collectivos, grocery store, great restaurants, and of course the beach is right there. Unless you have a mobility issue, you can walk everywhere in town. If you take the ADO bus in from the airport, it's an easy walk to the hotel with light luggage.

We've sent a few friends there - one who stayed for a month. They all loved it, because It really does feel like a Home Away From Home. I wish I could move in permanently!
Keep up the great work Club Yebo - it's very much appreciated! See you again, and again . . .

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple