I have enjoyed many extended stays at Club Yebo over the last 2 years of traveling to Mexico. One thing i like about this hotel is that they have preserved the original tropical green trees & palms that used to grow in Playa. In less than 60 seconds you are on the playa, with beach chairs & a cooler provided. The management are always very helpful and courteous, and the cleaning staff do a great job in rooms that have been well thought out for a relaxing stay. It is great value for money considering the top location you are in, the wifi connection drops out once in awhile, but hey this is Mexico. With recent renovations on new rooms completed it has got to be one of the best locations to stay in Playa del Carmen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - A COZY AND TRANQUIL HOTEL, RIGHT OFF THE BEACH Our well-equipped studios and apartments are set in a lush tropical and tranquil garden, in just a two minutes walk from the beach. We have intended to make the rooms a home away from home during your vacation. Our rooms have kitchen or kitchenettes so you may cook your own meals/ mix margaritas/etcetera, and enjoy them on a private balcony. Hang out on a lounger next to the pool, or take the beach kit with chairs and cooler to enjoy the Caribbean Sea. Club Yebo is a small tranquil hotel but it is also a place to socialize and make friends over a drink or BBQ in the common palapa area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Club Yebo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Yebo Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Club Yebo Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen