When I think of vacation I think about freedom and flexibility and great options to choose from. This boutique style hotel is exactly that. We stayed here, a family of 7 with small children and grandparents, stayed 4 nights. The hotel is perfect for families, forget about those all inclusive resorts were you will have to be bonded to the hotel schedule for everything, that is not vacation. Here is not the case; you will have everything you need to choose from and adapt it to your plans. The hotel is a few steps away from 5ta avenida were you'll find restaurants, shops and cafeterias. The hotel is also 3 minutes away from the beach (or less) walking distance. With our reservation we got:
1)Breakfast included in 2 restaurants. The first restaurant called Imprevist is just outside the hotel, breakfast there is outstanding. The second restaurant is on the beach and is called Indigo, breakfast there is also excellent and you have it right there on the beach. Service is great in both restaurants.
2) Access to a very convenient beach club called Indigo (the beach club and the restaurant in the beach are the same thing). The beach cub staff treated us marvelously, they are keeping an eye on the sun direction and when needed they adjust the umbrellas, they also provided toys for our children to make sand castles. We lunch there and it was fresh and delicious.
3) You get 10 minutes of free massage at the spa . Very relaxing.
4) You get access to a very good gym just around the corner.
5) A 10% discount card for nice restaurants that are nearby.
The condos are fully equipped and independent. Fully equipped kitchen, spacious rooms with AC,living room, private deck with grill and Jacuzzi, excellent daily housekeeping. Our house keeper was Amanda, every day everything was clean and conveniently accommodated
This for me is what an all inclusive should be, you choose with freedom according to your vacation plans, no reservations or asking someone for permission to do things, all attractions close by, flexibility.
I would definitely stay here again and I recommend it 100%
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen