Just returned from a week in Playa at Maya Villa. What a cozy, beautiful place. Stayed in a fabulous 3-bedroom, 3-level penthouse condo which was perfect for 4 women looking for a relaxing vacation spot. We were probably in one of the best units there-# 408--lots of space to move around in! With several outdoor patios to choose from. the private rooftop became our "hang". With a hot tub, outdoor grill, outdoor shower and a wonderful ocean view, it was the perfect way to start and end our day. Of course, we had to take advantage of the great gym , the private beach club , the fabulous array of international restaurants and shops....all within a 5 minute walk. I am already thinking of when I can get back there....next time with my husband and our extended family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen