Walk out of your room, through open air arcade with great organic wood art/furnishings, past pool and restaurant to Caribbean beach. If it's mornng, stop at tables on sand for the great breakfast buffet, then consider scuba, fishing, parasailing, just plain beaching. Boats for hire line beachfront (good perch for pelicans) and there's a sandbar just offshore, so best to walk a hundred yards down beach to open swimming area complete with lifeguard. No waiting for lounges on sand or in shade, there are plenty. Massages available, or name-designer golf courses down the road. Or Mayan ruins, down road and in jungle. Two blocks away from the beachfront buildng are the shops, restaurants (some are excellent), lounges of a lively small town that jumps at night. Rooms are clean, quiet, private, well-appointed and shower is great. So wife is happy (critical!!), kids busy, everyone has somewhere nearby they want to go at night. You could taxi to Cancun for more clubbing, shopping, dining, but why? We were a party of six, there to seek site for a wedding, and everyone had a great time. No facilities for large business meeting, 'though. Yes!! Not perfect, nothing is, but a very easy place to be, and to enjoy being. Worked very well for us, might work for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen