“It was disappointing”
Review of Sabai Spa

Sabai Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sabai is a Thai word that means “Relax” and that has been our porpoise in the last five years.Sabai is a simple but enjoyable concept for your senses and peace of mind, located inside of one of the most beautiful places of the 5th avenue “El Jardin de Marieta”.Our menu includes several massage therapies, facials, manicure, pedicure and waxing at fear prices.
Reviewed 25 March 2012

recommended me this spa and it was very disappointing the terepeuta eddiel try to do something more than his work . remove my underwear when I told to him not .It was the worst massage of my life

3  Thank zheng60763
There are newer reviews for Sabai Spa

Reviewed 24 March 2012

This is a must do while in Playa. My wife and I average about two massages per week on every vacation to this area. We have tried several other places, and agree that this is far superior to any other place. Try it once, and you will be a regular customer too.

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We had a couples massage for an hour that was soooooo relaxing and great! The temp in Sabai is perfect! Nice and cool. It is very quiet and relaxing. For 1 hour couples massage it was $60USD which is a fabulous price! We tipped well b/c of the great service! I will be at Sabai next time in Playa for sure!

1  Thank Alicia W
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This was my 5th time here. I love the outdoor setting they provide. You hear the water and the birds and it's so peaceful. I had a deep tissue massage this time and it was very good. They only thing, they used to be 2 for $50 and are now 2 for $60. I saw that down the street they had them 2 for $45.

1  Thank JDWLOO
Reviewed 4 March 2012

The place was very clean and professional. We liked the back area which is a private "jungle" courtyard. We went back several times in one week. The place is hard to find so you have to look for the little white booth out front. It's across from a fabulous restaurant that has nopales (cactus) and good surf and turf. Look for the little pig grill right in front. Sabai staff are happy to show you the facilities first before you decide. The courtyard you walk through to enter is gorgeous and charming. One of the prettiest things at night that I have ever seen.