“Charm, charm, charm.....”

Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Seattle, Washington
“Charm, charm, charm.....”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

This was the most awesome little place with friendly staff and just the BEST food. This is a must on your visit to 5th !!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank sandyfeet97

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience, very friendly & welcoming!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Decor/Atmosphere - Very unique & interesting, it definitely has a lot of character & personality. It's a fun environment to be in. Not the typical look or feel of most restaurants. It's has a nature, treehouse feel. We were on the top level with a view of the street of Playa Del Carmen.

Service - BEST service ever!! The waiter and all staff in general were super friendly, nice, extremely welcoming! Our waiter was Carmelo :)

Food - Simply delicious & authentically Mexican!! It tasted better than my expectations.

Price/Value - Prices are quite reasonable. The quality and portions are equal to and worth the prices!

Overall - I'd definitely go back again if I have the chance!! I loved every moment of it!

1 Thank Tropicallure0113
London
“Waiter spoiled it”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

The decor i have to say is lovely, the eclectic lamps hanging overhead are beautiful. however, food was just OK, but as the meal went on, the service got slower and slower. By dessert, there was some confusion when the waiter verbally reeled off the offerings. My 7 yr old son and i made our choices but my husband said he preferred to look at the menu, so off the waiter went. He comes back about 10 mins later prepping crepes table-side. This process went on for what seemed like hours to the point when it just felt plain awkward as the waiter didn't seem to know what he was doing. He eventually presented it for us all in the middle of the table (this had been our son's choice). I did not get what I ordered, my husband did not get to look at the menu and when it came to the bill, the waiter loitered at my shoulder while I perused the bill and counted out the money. I asked him to give me a moment, he took one step away, but didn't go far. Then, I had barely put the receipt book containing payment on the table when he snatched it off the table and started frantically counting the money then and there which I considered to be very bad form. It left a sour taste in our mouths and we will certainly not consider returning nor would we recommend for this reason. Shame.

Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Atmosphere is awesome!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The design inside is very authentic Mexico with a very modern feel! There is usually a lady in the middle of the restaurant making fresh tortillas by hand.

The margaritas were big and strong! Most Definitely get your pesos worth in this place. The food portions were big enough to keep you full for hours!

Be sure to stop by Casa Adelas on your next stop in PDC. I swear it's happy hour all day long here.

Milwaukee
“Food and Drinks”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Stopped at Casa Adela for lunch and drinks where everything was great. Our waiter Carmelo was very friendly and terrific. If were ever here again this is the place were going to stop.