My finance and I just arrived back to NY from Royal Hideaway in Playa Del Carmen.
The weather was 80-85 degrees, beach was beautiful, the food was great. Azia was our favorite.
We had such an amazing time and we had the best concierge Angelica in Villa 27.
She really went above and beyond.
We asked the local taxi drivers what the best hotel was in Playa Del Carmen and they all said Royal Hideaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning luxury all inclusive resort set along the beautiful beaches of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Ideal setting in a serene environment for complete rest and relaxation. Adults only. Member of The Leading Hotels of the World. 2008 winner of the coveted AAA 5 Diamond Award. 11 villas with private concierge are spread throughout the property's immaculate grounds. Six gourmet restaurants serve delicasies in menu-style dining. A full service spa offers the ultimate in papmering and body treatments. Personalzied service and attention to detail set this resort a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Barcelo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Hideaway Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hideaway Playacar And Occidental Resorts
- Royal Hideaway Playacar & Occidental Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hideaway Mexico
- Occidental Royal Hideaway
- Royal Hideaway Playacar Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen