I just got back from my hoilday and had a fantastic time the best hoilday ever ! The beach was lovely muuch better then cancun and you could always get a sunbed. The pool was very large and always warm just like getting into a bath. You could be at one end of the pool and not see or hear what was going on at the other. The entertainment staff were brilliant and worked so hard to keep the guest happy. My favourite part of the day would be watching the evening shows they were soo good i have never been to a hotel that as but on this standerd of entertainment every night you realy must go and see them my favourite show was boggie nights . The food was nice and the steack house and itilian were my favourite and again the staff could not do enough to help you. I could not find anythong wrong with this hotel it was great can not wait to go back next year will be booking it very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen