Beautiful grounds with lots of amazing animals to see. Shows at night were good, Disco was a lot of fun. This property is close to the downtown Playa area - just minutes away from shopping and night life. Buffet is good, about the same as any other all inclusive, you will not go hungry! Specialty restaurants are awesome!! While we were there (June 2011) it was not crowded at all. The beach is great! Staff was very nice, but not as friendly as some other resorts we've visited in the area. Loved this place, although not as much as others, would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen