This hotel is worth trying at least once. I spent my honeymoon here and my husband and I enjoyed every moment. The food is ok overall. It is what you expect from a buffet. The beaches are beautiful. The pools are great although there are never enough chairs. We would get there as early as we could to get a chair. My husband and I took turns waking up early the last few days and went to back sleep in the cabanas just so we could take advantage of that. Most days they were taken over by childrens floats and towels that were left overnight to reserve for the next day. The pool bar is great. The rooms were well kept and maintained. The grounds are beautiful. My favorite part was all of the animals that you can find living on the resort. It was like staying at a zoo. Some of my favorite pictures were of the wildlife. The vendors weren't too pushy and we got some good deals on handmade jewelry that was beautiful. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. A watersports and diving paradise. Sub- tropical mangrove swamp. Great gastronomical variety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Quetzal Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Hotel Quetzal Playacar
- Iberostar Quetzal Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Quetzal Playacar Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen