This Hotel exceeded all our expectations on our first visit to Mexico. Location on a beautiful white sandy beach literally a few minutes walk from the buzzing 5th Avenue . Our 2 weeks here were faultless - the staff here are so friendly whatever their role and will do anything to make your stay a success . The food is the best we have had in any all inclusive hotel , the room was spotless and spacious with balcony overlooking the pool and beach. We were given 2500 dollar resort credit which we used towards trips,spa treatments, chefs dinner and romantic meal and even wine upgrades. A wide mix of nationalities makes for a great atmosphere with a wide range of activities to choose from if you wish, always got 4 sunbeds and never really had to queue for anything. Well done Playacar Palace !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Resort