We have been coming back to Playacar Palace for three years now and just love it. We love the service and staff. There is always a friendly smile and every attempt is made to ensure our vacation is excelente! The resort is beautiful and the food is delicious. The location of the resort is perfect. Only steps away from 5th Avenue shopping and the ferry to Cozumel making for awesome day trips or excursions, as if you even needed a reason to leave. The new spa is fabulous and the entertainment staff does a great job keeping everyone happy ( kudos to Alexander, Aline, Ivan, Cesar, and the beautiful Damaris). We look forward to coming back to see our family and friends that make our vacations so special to include Nora, Rafael, Juanita, Gaspar and my tocaya, Erika!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Resort