I have visited similar, but larger all-inclusive resorts. I still maintain the amenities and overall quality of Playacar Palace may not be as extravagant as other 5 Star resorts, if that is the main attraction for you. The exceptional service makes up for it. I want to thank Marco Vasquez, and Israel in the pool bar. Ivan, Leonardo, and Mateo also gave such friendly, impeccable service. I also want to thank Javier iand Antonio in the lobby bar...such great guys who made us have fun every night!
I also thought Tomas was fantastic in the Luna bar. All servers in any restaurant format were more than helpful and took care of us.
Great wedding destination...intimate and keeps your guests close. Happy Days, D&S!
-Aaron from Minnesota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems and Travelbag so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Resort