We just returned from here. The positives are the staff are wonderful, helpful, kind, and friendly. The food was good. You are able to visit the other palaces which we did, Moon palace in Cancun huge and beautiful. Cozumel place also very clean and pretty, great snorkeling there. Negatives Not enough choices in restaurants. The resort needs a upgrade, roof, paint etc. we were told they are working on it. The entrance where the security guard is, not inviting run down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Resort