My husband and i were booked into another hotel to get married, however due to problems we were moved last minute and we were very upset and concerned.
However after being moved to Playacar Palace we were over the moon.
the staff were great!!!
the food was lovely!!!
the view was amazing!!!
the atmosphere was great!!!
the wedding was perfect!!!
Only down side if any was it is a little quiet in the evenings however this could be your ideal holiday, plus we went in November it could be very different other times in the yr.
would love to go back - just to far away!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Resort