It was the best vacation we 've had. This hotel was absolutely great. The service is outstanding! There are waiters on the beach and at the pool that make sure you never get up to get a drink. They work really hard and always have a smile! Thanks to Martha by the pool and Anabel at the beach!
Because this hotel is smaller than others, you get to have a more personal service. We never had problems finding any chairs. No stress concerning that compared to elsewhere. The food was good for an all inclusive. Not many choices though. We went to Playa del Carmen one night. They should add a restaurant. The wine was also the best I've had on vacation. Everything was included from the excursions to the free phone calls to the US and Canada. The room was beautiful, modern and the beds were very comfortable. We had an amazing ocean view room. We ordered room service for breakfast the first 3 days and it arrived exactly at the time we asked for it. They were a bit mixed up though in the order but I didn't mind eating what they brought me. It was still good. We never had to wait a long time for anything and everybody made sure at all times that we were satisfied. The beach is beautiful, not too crowded like most of the hotels on that stretch of beach. The pool is small but offers a magnificent view. The entertainment staff is great too. They don't bother you if you don't want to participate. The music is not too loud and well chosen. Relax music in the morning and around 11:00 the rhythm changes. The location was great too. It was close to everything. It was our 9th trip(we've been to Cuba 4 times ex: Melia las dunas, Dominican Republic 3 times ex: Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro and to Mexico 2 times) and it was the best. It's different than others and perfect for me. I'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Resort