I really loved it at the La Tortuga an Spa. The hotel ist one street from the "5th avenue" so you have all the stores nearby, there are a lot of good restaurants in walking distance an you can reach the beach within 5-7 minutes.
The Hotel is very clean and the rooms are comfy! Nixe big beds and beautiful bathrooms! We had a balcony with a nice view over the pool.
The staff was very helpfull and always in a good mood, we really felt welcomed there!
The only minus would propably be the included breakfast, since we still have been hungry afterwards. I had to order a side dish everytime.. but luckily this wasnt expensive, so it was OK for us :)
Overall a great place to stay at while visiting playa del carmen! I would definitely recommend it and would love to stay there again one day :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa, two blocks from the beach and just around the corner from 5th Avenue. Air conditioning, Cable TV, telephone, fan, private bath or shower, bathroom amenity kit, safety box, hair dryer, coffee maker,minibar. Junior Suites and Superior Junior suites feature a Jacuzzi indoors or Rooftop, bath robes, slippers, flat screen tv. Spa services, Pool bar, happy hour, wifi, onsite restaurant Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Tortuga Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tortuga Hotel And Spa
- La Tortuga Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- La Tortuga Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel La Tortuga
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen