I've just returned from 5 nights at la Tortuga with my teenage son...
We had previously toured round other parts of Mexico, but La Tortuga was the HIGHLIGHT of our trip! Great room/pool and grounds, but most of all, the staff really made our holiday special. Lisa on reception was FAB, and our fave barmen Marco and Fidel made us feel really welcome..and couldn't do more to make our stay unforgettable..
Le Bistro had the most magnificent food - especially the giant shrimps!
Pool table was great to keep us amused, and also free www access at the bar.
The pool was open till 11pm at night and lit really beautifully!
Forget all the huge all-inclusive beach hotels in Playa - where you are an anonymous guest....go where you are treated like one of the family! I'll be back to Mexico, and La Tortuga will be my number one choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa, two blocks from the beach and just around the corner from 5th Avenue. Air conditioning, Cable TV, telephone, fan, private bath or shower, bathroom amenity kit, safety box, hair dryer, coffee maker,minibar. Junior Suites and Superior Junior suites feature a Jacuzzi indoors or Rooftop, bath robes, slippers, flat screen tv. Spa services, Pool bar, happy hour, wifi, onsite restaurant Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Tortuga Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tortuga Hotel And Spa
- La Tortuga Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- La Tortuga Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel La Tortuga
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen