Very loud and constant noise. Cant seem to get away from the noise and relax a bit. There is a weights gym on the 1st floor that runs 6am-10pm with loud music and weights dropping - the noise reverberates through the hotel. Our room shook as weights drop. Pool and beach boom boom music start at noon daily. There are also a lot of loud restaurant/bars around the ground floor so you need to be prepared for that too.
As there are about 25 administrators problems dont get resolve. Expedia (we booked with) deflected our issues
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A door to modern luxury, The Thai is a high class condohotel where the sophistication of the Thai-Balinese spirit blends with the laid back soul of the Mexican Caribbean. The creative design of The Thai is constituted of a giant swimming pool, thatched roofs, Asian-fashion decor and outdoor pool fountains while built in commercial venues such as a restaurant and a fitness center added to the comfortable feel of the property. The magnificent suites of Aldea Thai integrate a great number of conveniences such as deluxe furnishings and hi-tech features. Facing the most notorious, sandy beach of Playa del Carmen, The Thai embraces stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the fun environment of Mamitas Beach Club. All of what Aldea Thai has to offer will turn your vacation at the Riviera Maya into an unforgettable experience to enjoy the best of every world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aldea Thai Luxury Condohotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldea Thai Luxury Condohotel Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Aldea Thai Luxury Condohotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen