“I LOVE This Place”

More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Studio
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 9 January 2013

The teachers here are excellent, and the studio is great. I bought a 10-class pass and went almost every night I was in town. I did some of the most intense yoga I've ever done here (I'm still a semi-beginner), pushing myself so much further than I ever have before. I glided out of every class feeling so stretched, energised and as if I were six-inches taller! The class is always full, mostly with incredibly talented students, however plenty of beginners too, so don't feel intimidated about giving it a go. The other facilities at "By the Way" are great also, such as the spa, chiropractor and restaurant.

1  Thank LynnieG
"teaching"
"company"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 9 January 2013

This is a great, airy rooftop studio. Liked the instructor very much too. She was very positive and challenging.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

cool yoga studio and great teachers..have had both instructors and both were awesome..they have mats but they could have used a little cleaning

1  Thank stephenj577
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Joining and committing to "Yoga by the Way" during this visit (Nov-dec 2012) in Playa del Carmen was the best adventure of my trip. Your team is talented and I loved how you made me feel included, encouraged, challenged at every class while creating an awesome positive atmosphere which has left me yearning for more.
I miss you and will be back.
I knew Playa del Carmen has so much to offer but adding Yoga by the Way was a five star decision.
Wish you were also here in San Diego with me. All the best!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU Ellen, David, Anna and the whole "Yoga by the Way" team for the fun and rewards of Yoga by the Way!

1  Thank paddleball