“Best Food in Playa del Carmen!”
Review of Mayan Bistro

Mayan Bistro
Ranked #75 of 1,333 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Escape the hustle and bustle of 5th Ave and dine with us in our beautiful gardens just a block off 5th Ave on 22nd. Our service is friendly and sincere while our cuisine is an international blend that reflects the diverse culinary backgrounds and experience of our chefs. We are sure you will love our food as much as we do!! Oh yeah we also have the biggest wine pour in all of Playa!!
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The menu has many options to suit a multiple of tastes. The food is freshly and cooked to order. The shrimp and seafood dishes (starters and entrees both) were excellent. I will definitely eat at the Mayan Bistro when I return to Playa del Carmen!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Very friendly staff, great food reasonable prices.They even cooked fish for us that we caught earlier that day. Chris and Gabby are the tops!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great intimate atmosphere. Food much better than the large resorts... Jorge can make killer drinks, and Nicolas and Gaby are the best

Reviewed 30 June 2014

When I am in Playa this is my first place to go to. I feel in love with this place, stayed here and if not will always come back for a visit.Nick, his daughter, George, my sweet Kitty Olivia, makes it all worth while. Chris, the Model Ken Boy, always happy to have you serve me, hahaha. The food here is amazing, the service, the atmosphere, every thing, just feel in love here, and meet some wonderful people here. The staff is beautiful and the food is excellent. A beautiful oasis, will be staying with you soon, until then, will see you for the birthday celebrations, our love, geri and Leo

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I agree with the recent review, the best food in the area. The staff are pleasant and friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.